5 Best Alternatives of Clownfish Voice Changer in 2023
Though the Clownfish Voice Changer offers free audio processing for Windows users, some people have to use alternatives on other devices. If you are the one, continue reading for the details of the top 5 solutions!
Though voice-changing apps existed in the past, like Talking Angela & Talking Tom, these have become more entertaining and super helpful with the latest technological advancements. Now, gamers can stay anonymous, and call center employees can disguise their voices on Skype, Discord, and other platforms.
The voice changer Clownfish app is a well-known example of changing your voice in real time. So, let's dive deep into the 5 best Clownfish Voice Changer alternatives for different platforms and learn how to use Clownfish voice changer on Discord!
Part 1: Top 5 Clownfish Voice Changer Alternatives
Every voice-changing app offers different voice types, like robotic, alienated, and cartoon sounds, along with allowing you to change the voice elements like frequency, pitch, tone, etc. So are you struggling for a clownfish voice changer alternative that best fits your demands? If yes, don't worry anymore. Here are the top 5 tools to facilitate you!
1- Voxal Voice Changer
Devices: Online, USD15, MacOS, Windows
Price: Free for home users
Voxal voice changer lets you change, modify, or disguise your voice for gaming, podcast, or voiceover work to give your voice another dimension of creativity. It provides you with unlimited voice-changing options from alien to a baby girl.
In addition, it helps you introduce effects like chorus, modulation, distortion, and pitch shift to your online voice input or recording. Moreover, you can enjoy it for free if you use Voxal at home for non-commercial purposes.
- Offer voice effect library featuring girl, boy, ethereal, robot, alien, echo, and other options to choose from
- Output the changed voice to the speakers to hear the live effects
- Never interfere with other running applications due to its low CPU usage
- Apply effects in real-time by using an audio input device or microphone
- Work with all existing online games and applications
Devices: Online, Windows
VoiceMeeter is an online voice changer and virtual audio mixer used to enhance or decrease the pitch of your voice. With its help, you can modify the microphone's sound in real-time and add filters and effects to achieve the desired sound. To mix and manage any audio source to or from any application like Skype, Discord, or streaming software, it contains a virtual audio device used as virtual Input/Output.
It helps you mix your voice with music on Google Voice and Skype and can help you record your podcast and radio program. Moreover, you can also use the MIC to communicate with your team while playing a video game.
- Improve the quality of audio through its unique features like compression, equalization, and noise gating
- Offer built-in effects like pitch shift, echo, and reverb to enhance the sound
- Help you manage sound sources online or on your device in an easy way
3- UnicTool MagicVox
Devices: Online, Windows, MacOS
Price: Free basic package, 0.2$ per day for advanced features
UnicTool MagicVox is one of the most powerful voice changers, which makes gaming more enjoyable in real time. With its extensive library of over 200 voice effects, you can fake your voice and amuse friends.
Thanks to its intuitive interface, you can effortlessly apply different voice-changing effects. It supports live calls and can work with platforms like Discord, Viber, Skype, and others.
- Give you a voice filter to use background noise and provide dramatic voice-changing results
- Feature voice customization, keybinding, background sound, and all the necessary tools to change voice in real-time
- Offer different voice-changing effects, in it, include pitch shifting, echo effects, and robotics
- Allow the users to adjust each effect to achieve the desired result
4- Morph Vox
Price: Free (limited version), $39.99 for premium
MorphVox is a popular voice-changing software that can be used as an alternative to Clownfish. It features three versions, one free MorphVox Junior (with limited features) and MorphVox Pro, which is paid. The junior version is limited as it comes with only three voice options, a kid, a female, and a male.
It is perfect for gaming and online communication as it changes voice in real time. MorphVox features two operating modes, The skinned mode for quickly editing your desired voice from the existing options using a few effects. Another one is the studio mode which allows you to dig deeper and helps you adjust the pitch and voice timbre.
- Integrate well with online chat platforms and games
- Contain a background noise filter which is helpful while using the computer's built-in microphone
- Help you create a real-life scenario by using background noises
- Let you alter the audios that have been recorded in WAV format
Devices: Online, Windows
VoiceMod supports playing various online games like PUBG, Fortnite, and Minecraft by modifying voice online; hence is a great option for chatting and streaming online. It helps you select from a pretty good collection of voice effects from police, baby, chipmunk, and android to alien; there is an extensive effect library.
- Enable you to customize hotkeys for easy access to frequently used voice effects
- Feature an easy-to-use interface for quick adjustments to your voice
- Offer background noise suppression technology ensures crisp & clear sound
- Support compatible streaming software, i.e., Skype, Twitch, Discord, VRChat, Stream Deck, etc.
- Work with all existing online games and applications
Part 2: How to Use Clownfish Voice Changer for Discord
Discord has brought out a shift in the video gaming industry. Even gaming has become a full-time profession. Likewise, Clownfish Voice Changer offers multiple functional capabilities, helping you maintain anonymity. So Clownfish and Discord together can help you get ahead in your field.
Below are the steps on how to use Clownfish Voice Changer Discord:
1. Firstly, finish Clownfish Voice Changer download and installation. But don't forget to tap "Install" next to the Microphone in the Clownfish "Setup." From the taskbar, you must configure the program to change voice in Discord and relevant programs.
2.Secondly, customize the app from the system tray by right-clicking on the app. Here, you need to hit the "Setup" option. However, you should set up the "Microphone" if you have multiple audio devices.
3.Now, find the "Control Panel" from the "Search" tab, and open it. Tap "Hardware and "Sound"> "Sound"> "Recording" option. After that, select "Microphone" and click "Set Default".
4.Once you are done, right-click the "Clownfish" symbol from the system tray, and choose "Hear Microphone" so you can hear what's being done by the voice changer. Also, press the "Set Voice Changer" from the list to open the Clownfish voice changer screen. Here, you can make the desired effects active.
5.The last step involves opening Discord and expanding the "Voice & Video" section. The "Input" and "Output" devices must be set to default. That's all!
FAQs About Clownfish Voice Changer
Q1. How to download Clownfish Voice Changer?
A1. First, open the clownfish voice changer official site and download the 32-bit or 64-bit version per your system. Now, search for this app on your system tray, and tap Setup to use across programs like Telegram, Discord, Skype, etc. From the interface, hit the Install tabs next to the Microphone for voice changer activation.
Q2. Is Clownfish Voice Changer safe?
A2. Clownfish Voice Changer is as safe as the other apps. This one also stores your information, such as your IP address, voice sessions through a microphone, and login details.
Q3. How to fix Clownfish Voice Changer not working?
A3. Multiple ways exist to fix the Clownfish Voice Changer not working problem. The top ones include updating the software, ensuring the correct platform version, checking the microphone settings properly, and installing the Clownfish program in the default folder.
Q4. Is Clownfish Voice Changer compatible with Chrome?
A4. Yes, you can use the extension of Clownfish Voice Changer for Chrome to change your voice. It uses an audio recording device and microphone to modify your voice, even on Teams, Discord, Viber, and other programs.
Clownfish Voice Changer is undoubtedly a great tool, but so are the above-provided alternatives. After exploring all of them, it's for sure that you will have found an ideal method to get your task done. Even the process of using Clownfish Voice Changer for Discord has also been provided. You can either go for an online tool, a desktop software, or an app, whatever suits your needs.